February 15, 2005

I've just found a site with stacks of Computer News. It's not a znet or anything like that but considered comment on a range of issues which interest me. I don't have time to go chewing through a stack of news feeds but I think James' efforts will be interesting to follow.

That said, we kiwis are abit off the whole Massachusetts thing right now after the murder of Courtney Sau but I guess girls fight over their boyfriends all over the world. You just think they'd stop before the knives get pulled. I'd love to see the guy in question, he must be one hell of a guy to drive the girls to that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lever said...

Either he was one helluva catch or the female killers were just plain loco - steak knives and beer bottles - ouch!

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home